- Abstract Submission Deadline: 22 April 2022 (23:59 CAT)
- Abstract Notifications: 7 June 2022
- Late Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline: 8 June (23:59 CAT
- Presenting Author Registration Deadline:
31st of May 2022 (23:59 CAT)
- Late Breaking Abstract Notifications: 30 June 2022
On behalf of the Scientific Committee of the 23rd IUSTI World Congress, we would like to thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for this meeting. Research-based and practice-based abstracts are welcomed.
- There are two abstract options: research-based and practice-based. The templates of these abstract types can be found below.
- Abstracts should contain new information and not have been presented in a peer reviewed journal or conference before. We strongly discourage submission of abstracts that contain incomplete data and/or analysis. Interim analyses of larger studies are welcomed.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the Congress by the 21st of June 2022 (23:59 CAT), to have the abstract acceptance confirmed. If a presenting author is not registered by that day, the Scientific Committee will remove the abstract from the programme.
- Abstract presenters, who are not scholarship recipients, will be required to fund their in-person or virtual attendance at the Congress in full. All who wish to submit an abstract should identify their own potential source of funding support prior to uploading their abstracts.
- All accepted Abstracts for oral presentation will be in the e-book and printed copy of the abstract book if the author (or representative) is registered and can present the data in-person or virtually.
- All posters, and Abstracts accepted as posters, will be in the e-book and the printed copy of the abstract book if the author attends in-person or virtually. In-person delegates will present their accepted poster at the conference; however, virtual delegates will not have the opportunity to present their poster.
- No poster will be featured in the e-book or printed copy if there is no author (or co-author) attending the conference either virtually of in-person. The posters in the e-book can be viewed by registered delegates.
- All abstracts will be reviewed, scored, and accepted or rejected by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to determine whether an abstract submission is accepted as an oral or poster presentation. The decision of the Committee shall be final.