Confronting Inequities in STI Prevention, Diagnostics and Care
- Increase your pre-congress exposure through marketing coverage(website / social media / mailers).
- Raise the profi le of your company and its products to the global scientists and other stakeholders attending the meeting as well as those viewing the website.
- Increase recognition and drive traffi c to your exhibition stand/website.
- Marketing platform through branding and acknowledgement.
- Contribute to, and be actively involved in, the development and growth of your particular industry/company, with opportunity to explore new markets and clients in Africa as well as globally.
- Deliver a greater Return on Investment (ROI). Sponsoring an event can often be cheaper and have a higher return on investment than a television commercial or other advertising methods.
- Gain the respect of your target audience and promote the credibility of your industry/company.
- Launch new products.
- Strengthen current product popularity.
- Generate sales leads.
- Reach new specific markets.
- Meet with sector-specific audiences
- Be recognized.
- Brand trust: if you exhibit then you are more likely to be considered a serious business player.
- Visibility: you might have a strong online presence, but to strengthen and grow, there also needs to be a real visibility. People buy from people.
- Train, coach and motivate staff in communication skills.
- Market intelligence – get to know your competitors and their products.
- Keep up on industry trends and products that compliment your business.
- Build relationships with your target market.
For more information and to secure your package contact:
Charne Millett – Clay
+27 82 345 3147