Confronting Inequities in STI Prevention, Diagnostics and Care
In-person registration fees include the following:
- Access to all Congress sessions
- Access to Sunday STI Training Course
- Access to the exhibition area
- 2 x Tea / Coffee breaks per day
- Lunch & Dinner
- Opening Ceremony
- Welcome Reception
- Conference Gala Dinner
- Lunch & Dinner (4 – 7 September)
- VAT @ 15%
- Delegate bag
Virtual registration fees include the following:
- Online access to the congress session
- Online access to the online exhibition area
- Online access to Opening, Plenaries, Debates and Closing Session – Live streamed
- Symposiums will be available for on-demand viewing
Terms & Conditions
- All registration fees must be paid by 4th September 2022.
- If no payment is received by 1st September 2022, you will be deregistered from the congress and might be held liable for administrative costs.
- By registering for the congress you personally accept responsibility for the payment of the invoice.
- Proof of payment must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Official receipts will only be issued upon written request after proof of payment has been received, and the payment has been cleared and identified in the congress bank account.
- Please use the reference number provided on the invoice when making payment. Neither IUSTI nor Scatterlings will take responsibility for any lack of action associated with payments without, or with incorrect, references.
- Registration Dates
- Online Registration closes on 4th September 2022.
- Registrations received after 1st September 2022 will have to be paid immediately before the registration can be finalised.
- Login details for delegates attending virtually
- Login details will only be issued to virtual delegates whose full congress fees have been paid. Login details are personalised and only allow the virtual delegate associated with that registration access to the virtual platform.
- Delegates will not be allowed to attend the Congress if they still have outstanding fees.
- Cancellation policy
- All cancellations, including a motivation giving reasons for cancelling, must be received by the congress secretariat in writing via emailed by 30 July 2022. A substitute can be sent.
- Any cancellations received before 30 June 2022 will receive 90% refund with 10% administrative fee. Cancellations received after 1 July 2022, will receive 50% refund and Cancellations After 4 August 2022, i.e. a month to the meeting, will forfeit any fees paid.
- Any cancellations received in writing after 30 July 2022 will result in a 0% refund of paid fees.
- Refunds will only be issued after the congress within 1 month of the conclusion of the conference.
- Paid-up congress delegates who for whatever reason do not attend the congress, and have not cancelled as per the conditions above, will not be eligible to claim a refund.
Payment Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your reference number, surname and/or Institution is quoted as the reference when payment is made.
Send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org